Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Custom Wedding #2

One of my husband's former coworkers from Italy invited us to his wedding next month in Sicilia (Sicily) but unfortunately we can't attend for many reasons. I'm still upset about that as it would've been our first visit to the island. I looked around for stamps with Italian verbiage but had no luck so I knew I had to pull out my letters and customize it. Of course I could've used one of my many English congratulations sentiments but it wouldn't have been the same. I knew we should've stopped in the craft store near Formigine back in 2005! Since it's a springtime wedding, I wanted to make something bright, cheery and floral. Did I overdo it?

Sources: DCWV and Provo Craft cardstock and paper; Hero Arts letter stamps; heart stamp of an unknown brand; Stampin' Up Ballet Blue ink and brad; Diamond Sparkles by Personal Stamp Exchange; Carla Craft long reach daisy punch

1 comment:

PG said...

I love the new blog!