Monday, May 25, 2009

Scrapbooks By Design

At lunchtime today, I went for a little drive with my son out to the Beaches area to get some cardstock and new scrapbooking papers at Scrapbooks By Design. They're having a huge QuicKutz sale and although I don't own any dies or a machine to use them, I was so tempted to buy some for future use because I know I'll get one eventually. I was told QuicKutz is coming out with a brand new cutter in July called the Epic. If anyone has had a chance to try it out, please let me know how you like it and how it compares to other die cutters, especially SU's Big Shot. I also signed up for my first Copic Markers class next month and can't wait! I keep seeing some amazing works of art using the markers, especially on Anya stamps. Now I want to buy more Copics and some Anya stamps. Alas, my wish list grows longer. Haha!

No comments: