Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good Friends, Good Times

This post continues from last night's post regarding the cased cards. I had a chance to finish the other two I made and here they are. I wanted them to be quite different from the last and needed some hostess cards in my stash. I'm delighted with the way they turned out. I only wish I stamped the sentiment on pink one a little lower but it still looks pretty darn good. :)

Sources: The Paper Company (weave white) & DCWV (behind stars) cardstock; The Old Island Stamp Company (meaning of friend) & A Muse Artstamps (road to friend) sentiments; SU Basic Gray ink; SU large star punch; Marvy-Uchida small star punch; Gutermann thread; Offray (pinks) & Urban Scrapyard (blue with green dots) ribbons; dimension squares

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Love the blue one especially! What cute, simple cards! I so need to get a sewing machine... grr...

Anonymous said...

I finally got to post something about these and I LOVE THEM!!! I am glad I inspired you with these!