Friday, April 30, 2010

Lion Cub

I used to find making baby boy cards really difficult but now I'm addicted to making them! When I started this one, I intended to make it neutral but it ended up being for a boy. LOL Here I used Pink Cat Studio's Baby Lion digi and created a simple background using the dotted lines from PTI's Top Ten. I think I have to get some "real" distressing inks because using giant ink pads doesn't really work for blending. It's still an interesting look but not necessarily the look I want. ;)

Sources: SU Naturals Ivory & Kraft cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Baby Lion; PTI Top Ten; PTI Inside & Out: Baby; Memories Sky ink; SU Ballet Blue & Summer Sun inks; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww... so cute Emily!

MacKenzie said...

Totally adorable! I love the background stamp - may need to get that one :-)