Saturday, November 13, 2010

FWF Blog Hop Winner

Good morning! I'm here to announce the winner of 25 random Unity stamps. I chose my winner using Random.org at 10:00am, exactly 24 hours after the blog hop started!

The lucky winner is:

And #26 is Susan B!

Congratulations, Susan B! Please email Jimmi Mayo at jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your full name and mailing address to claim your prize. Let her know that you won the November 12th FWF Blinkie prize on my blog. Enjoy your Unity stamps!

Thank you all for stopping by yesterday and leaving wonderful comments! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Susan B. said...

Thank you so much Emily! I can't believe I won again! I just won last week! But I saw your sweet card and just wanted to let you know how much I liked it! Have a great day!