Monday, November 14, 2011

A Few Cards from Friends

I'm grateful for my friends! What can I say? I love receiving handmade cards. It's not just the thought but the time and materials involved in the creation of one and also the postage. I appreciate all of it!

This sweet Halloween owl is from Lindsey. She knows I love her embossing and of course twine! You can read all about this card on her blog HERE.

Next up is this gorgeous card with a Paper Smooches sentiment from Lynn. Those hexagons, pearls and misting are amazing! She blogged about this card HERE.

You may think you've seen this awesome autumn card before and you're right! You've either seen it on Meg's own blog HERE or you recognize its other half that I blogged about HERE (and now I realize I photographed it in the wrong direction). I solicited Meg's help with a project that I will show you later this month and she had to mail me more parts, hence this card. ;)

Up next is a stunner from Lisa. My jaw hit the floor when I pulled this one out of the envelope and then I laughed at her note inside. She sent me this card for many reasons! You can read all about this card and watch the video on her blog HERE.

Finally, a gem from Jessi. I love how she personalized this card. The stickers are so cute! You can read more on her blog HERE.

Thank you, sweet friends! I love that my home is overflowing with your beautiful work. Now I need to get more of my own in the mail. :)

I'll be back shortly with another Lil' Inker Designs project!

12 comments:

walchowDesign said...

How fun to receive all the fabulous cards from all over the world. Your kindness which made everyone wanting to sending their cards to you, Emily!

Lynn said...

Emily, thanks so much for sharing my card...and for sharing all of these AmAzInG cards you received! Gorgeous! and I love the variety of styles.

Annette Allen said...

aww these are all sweet...thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Ha, you've never heard of a happy belated new home, birthday, thanksgiving and all around super friend card? I'll try not to combine so many events into one card next time. Hugs girlie! Thanks for being such a sweetie and a HUGE inspiration.

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Emily~
Such very pretty assortment of cards you received from all of your blogging friends... You are sure one special person.....
Have a great day....

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOW! You are so lucky to receive so many beautiful cards---AMAZING:)

Angela said...

Nice load o'cards there, Miss Em! You lucky duck, getting that stunner from Lisa -- I totally drooled over it over on her blog, and now it's all yours!

Ah, the joy of crafty friends.

Lindsey said...

More amazing cards from friends. Oh, and mine, too. :P You must have the world's biggest collection of RAKs, and totally deserved, since you're such a sweet friend! :)

Bee's hive said...

All of them are so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Brenda said...

These are each so beautiful and special! I am sure they all brought a big smile to your face.

Jessi Fogan said...

Wow! What an amazing group to be part of - I'm totally humbled :)

Isha Gupta said...

WOW!!! Those are some precious cards Emily. TFS