Saturday, December 31, 2011

Paper Smooches Winner Announced!

Woohoo! My Paper Smooches package arrived yesterday and I whipped up this card using Vogue Abode to tempt your wallet out of hiding tomorrow when all three new releases will be available for purchase! ;) Random.org has selected the lucky winner as:

Congratulations, Karen! Please email me with your mailing address so we can get Vogue Abode sent out to you right away.

Thank you all for hopping along with the Paper Smooches design team for this release! See you on the Paper Smooches Blog for inspiration all month long. Have an amazing New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!!

Sources: SU Naturals White cardstock; Echo Park For the Record paper pad; Paper Smooches Vogue Abode; Memories black ink; Tim Holtz for Ranger Mustard Seed distress ink; SU Crumb Cake ink; Papertrey Ink medium scalloped border die; May Arts natural burlap string

19 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this card...the sentiment makes me smile!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...love those new stamps...can't wait to see more... Congrats to Meadie..

Angela said...

ooh, that is a very sleek card! Plus, you could send it to yourself :) Hope you get time to play with all your new goodies!

Kelley Eubanks said...

LOVE it Emily! Perfect card! I can't wait to see the set!!

Jenny said...

Hey what a cool sentiment and card Emily :)
This set looks great!
Jenny x

Meg said...

Oh, how chic! I think you need this IRL for your house. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

{love} the paper piecing of the vase - perfect way to use up that busy pattern! And I love the burlap twine you've been using, it really adds just the right oomph. Happy New Year!!

Laura Williams said...

Oh I LOVE that card Emily!!!! :)

*Alison* said...

Emily, I just love the colors you used.. way to go with the new DT position.. you are amazing! hugs

Rachel said...

I love this, what a chic card!!! can't wait to see the new set!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Eeek,that paper pieced vase is chic...love this card Emily! Congrats to Meadie!

Anita Rex said...

Love it Emily! Wishing you a FABULOUS new year!

Karen M said...

THANKYOU SO MUCH Emily and Paper Smooches! I am tickled pink to win this set of stamps:) Happy New Year, Hugs x x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is such a sweet card! Can't wait to see what's new with PS for the coming year!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, I like this card! Lovely lay-out, it's so simple, but you just have to think of it!!! Would love to use the lay-out once as well, gorgeous new set, those retro images! Loved the entire release! Happy it arrived to you!
Hugs, Wendy

Karen B. said...

You are a perfect fit for this team, but I think I've mentioned that already! Amazing card!!

Lindsey said...

Happy New Year to you, Em! What a sophisticated card with the paper-pieced vase and table. Nice!

What I Say Matters! said...

I love this card!