Thursday, October 18, 2012

{Lil' Inker Designs} Runway Inspired Challenge #22


Lil' Inker Designs is sponsoring the Runway Inspired Challenge #22 so I thought I would play along! It's obvious that I drew my inspiration mostly from the colours in the photo. I liked the crisp, clean lines of the outfit and the grey stripes on the runway gave me the idea for the arrows. I thought my card was done but it seem boring. Then I noticed the gold buttons on the model's jacket so I threw on a few gold sequins with pearls in the centres and the card felt complete. I hope you will play along! You have until Friday, October 29th at 11:59 p.m. EST and you would win a $20 gift certificate to the Lil' Inker Store!


Sources: Bazzill Basics textured vanilla cardstock; SU Real Red cardstock; Gina K Designs pure luxury white & moonlit fog cardstock; Lil' Inker Designs Flags & Tags stamp set, Stitched Mat Collection: Rectangles & Of The Heart Dies; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; ArtMinds gold sequins; SU Basic Pearls; foam tape

16 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh now that's neat! I love how you've highlighted the sentiment :) And stacking pearls on sequins? Awesome!

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous! This card is very clever in its design, and so beautifully CAS. :-)

Tracey said...

I love this Emily!! Simple yet outstanding!!

Jen W. said...

Crisp, clean and fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card! Loving the sequins!

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful and neat! Love the super thin red border, and the sequins with the pearls; just the perfect touch.

Jingle said...

Absolutely LOVE!!!!

Lea L. said...

This is pretty! I love the stamping, and the scattering of sequins!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE that arrow coming around the card---CLEVER and AMAZING:)

Aimes said...

Yup, your ruling the catwalk with this cool, CAS card!
Hugs!
x

Isha Gupta said...

This card is just so clever Emily!!! Love how you interpret the Runway...Oh!!!those sequins look amazing:)

Lindsey said...

Great clean and simple card... and the bling totally completes it!

Anita Rex said...

Super fun! I really like the addition of the jewels, they make the card!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Emily, this is so fun, pretty, and modern! I really like those arrows and rhinestones. So glad you could join us on the Runway!

Mary J said...

Such a fab take on the photo, Em! Love the sequins!

Lisa Arana said...

I LOVE the amazing design on this one,