Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Paper Smooches} Holiday Subway Art


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. It uses five sentiments from the newly-released Christmas Sampler set. They are displayed on a stitched mat die and popped up on foam tape. The background was lovingly stamped using the three stockings and a couple of accents from All Yule Need. Both of these sets are a ton of fun to play with! Are they making their way into your home? ;)


Sources: SU Natural White & Chocolate Chip cardstock; Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler & All Yule Need; SU Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red & Chocolate Chip inks; Ranger Adirondack Stream ink; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mat Collection: Rectangles; foam tape

20 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, superb example of fin stamping! Love the colors and the playful nature!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Emily!! Love colours are fabulous!!

Jen W. said...

Love that awesome background you created! These are definitely going on the wish list...

Jen M said...

I love this card! Now to train for my race so I can shop again.....

canadian_liner said...

So cute and colourful. I LOVE those stockings, esp. the elf boot! I can't wait to receive my stitched mats dies...come on, Canada Post!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is so fun--subway art is in! LOVE the inks you've used--I need to get some more (might have to get these!).

Piali said...

WOW!! This is AWESOME!!! Love it!

Jennifer said...

Super FUN and CUTE card, Emily!!! LOVE all the colors you used!!! (=

Karen Dunbrook said...

you smartie, you....love this card..so well done GF.

Karen Dunbrook said...

oh...ps...just ordered both those sets yesterday...now you make me want them now!!

Helle said...

love the card! so my style! love the colors!

Ardyth said...

LOVE - so much going on and yet still light and airy! Great idea!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh wauw! This is such an amazing original idea!! I might be a bit less original and copy this idea from you for a card!! :-D Love the line pattern in all the funky colors!! So pretty!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jessi Fogan said...

More on my wish list :) I love the cool graphic style here - and how can such a busy card end up so CAS? Only you, Emily!

cassie said...

Wow- I love this!

Monika Reeck said...

you have a great idea to used many color of Inks...I think I want to try it dear Emily..this is really adorable..how are you Emily and how about your son.he is already one month in the school am I right...hope he is happy there :)

Lalo said...

This is one cool card! I love the non traditional rainbow of colors...so cool!!!

Glenda J said...

Brilliant! Love the bold design and fabulous colours.

Lindsey said...

What a totally fun holiday card! The stamped background, sentiments and colours are all so cheery.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

grin!! And those new dies are pretty fabulous.