Friday, October 19, 2012

Unity Friends With Flair {Oct 19th}


Hooray, it's time for Friends With Flair with Unity Stamp Company! I need a few masculine birthday cards so I thought I'd finally ink up some stamps from Ol' Bag of Fun and some other background stamps I've had for a while.


I love this huge brown paper bag and the hilarious sentiments that go along with it! I layered the bag to make it look as if helium balloons were coming out of it. When I inked up the Wood Grain Script and Chicken Wire Background, I immediately thought to myself, "Wow, why did it take me so long to use these?!"


Have a wonderful weekend! I am hoping to find some time to set up my Silhouette Cameo which was delivered yesterday and maybe even play with it a little. ;)

Sources: SU Natural White, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green & Marina Mist cardstock; Bazzill Basics kraft cardstock; Unity Chicken Wire Background, Ol' Bag of Fun & Christy Tomlinson Wood Grain Script; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; SU Garden Green & Marina Mist inks; Tim Holtz for Ranger Antique Linen & Frayed Burlap distress inks; Lil' Inker Designs Balloon dies; The Twinery Cappuccino baker's twine; foam tape

32 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

I absolutely love this card!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! Love it!!

Karen B. said...

This card is a ton of fun!

Glenda J said...

Super creative!!! Love the bright balloons.

Anita Rex said...

SO love this bag with balloons coming out! :> And I like the side stamping of the chicken wire!

angie/shuggy said...

ok, i may have to case this. it's adorable!!

and have fun with your cameo. it's addicting!!

Lindsey said...

This is fun! Love the extra paper bag dimension. I can't believe you waited to ink up those bg stamps, either! Have fun with your new toy. :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fun card!

Jennifer said...

GREAT card, Emily!!! LOVE that bag, sentiment and cute balloons!!! (=

joy said...

Super cute card, Emily! I love that chicken wire background.

Enjoy playing with your new Cameo!

angie blom said...

This turned out great Emily .. I love all the stamps you used!!

Gwen said...

Awesome! What a great design!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this card! Congrats on the Cameo...have fun playing with it!

Meghan said...

Such a great card! Have fun with the Cameo. I'm jealous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Eva said...

Adorable card! Have fun playing with your Cameo

Karenladd said...

Wow, love everything about this! The twine and the stamped chickenwire background give it that extra punch!

cassie said...

Fun card! I can't wait to see what you do with your cameo- I love mine :)

Unknown said...

Love the balloons in the bag Emily!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so fabulous and creative! I love it!

Angeline Choo said...

oh so fun!! love the bag of balloons

Julie Odil said...

A bag of balloons -- how fun!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Adorable! Thanks for reminding me to ink that bag up!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh sure, you used the tamest sentiment ;) lol! Love the way the balloons are floating out - that's genius :)

JPScraps said...

Terrific card! The balloons in the bag is such a cute idea.

Annette Allen said...

amazing card...I love that fun bag and how you used the balloons...

Emily Keaton said...

Long time, no hear from me! This card is adorable, Emily. I just love that paper bag stamp and the sentiment, and weren't you so creative to make helium balloons float right out of it? They look great against the chicken wire background. :)

Michelle said...

Love everything about this card!!

Crystal said...

Adorable card, I love how you used the background stamps on here!

Pryn said...

Fantastic card! Awesome creative stamping!

Isha Gupta said...

This is soooo amazing Emily. Love this one...lol

Lisa Arana said...

Heehee... That bag always makes me giggle. Great idea with the balloons.