To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS Online Store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, November 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 1st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Ashley Marcu
- Emily Leiphart [You are here.]
- Erin Lincoln
- JJ Bolton
- Jocelyn Olson
- Kalyn Kepner
- Kay Miller
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michele Boyer
- Pamela Ho
- Teri Anderson
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My card features the Fancy Frames stamp set. These fabulous frames can be used in so many ways. You can use them in a bold, graphic style or they can be used simply, with a light touch, as I've done here.
I heat embossed three of the frames on soft stone cardstock to create a subtle background. The main frame was heat embossed in leaf embossing powder on vellum and trimmed out so the Santa from Santa Paws (Santa Paws Icons) could peek out through it. I stamped, coloured and trimmed a second set of arms and glued those on so it looks like he's holding on to the frame. The fluffy parts of his outfit were created using glossy accents and fun flock.
I created a custom sentiment using 'i ♥' from Fancy Frames, 'spreading' from Giddy Gumdrops, and 'holiday cheer' from the original Christmas Words Dies. The Shadow was created with a combination of snow embossing powder and black pigment ink.
Thanks so much for hopping with us today! Remember to check the Paper Smooches Blog on Monday to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!