Monday, November 23, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Thanks, Friend


Today's card features the Natural Beauties stamp set and coordinating dies. The flowers, leaves and sentiment are from this set. What I love most about Natural Beauties is that it's one of the most versatile sets I've ever seen. Looking at the images, I can see myself using it for just about any occasion ranging from hello and thinking of you to new baby and even Christmas!


I coloured the flowers and leaves with Copic markers and added shimmer using a Wink of Stella glitter marker. The shaker jar was created using Crystal Clear and two of that stamp set's coordinating dies. I added two types of sequins inside the jar and tied it off with black hemp cord. The dry embossed background features the Squared die plate.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Gosh, this is simple but fabulous. I just love the overall look. It looks doable band will make a great impression on the recipient.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! Love that you even made it a shaker!!

Cindy C. said...

Simply wonderful!!

Lindsey said...

Such pretty colours, such pretty design. :)

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card Emily!!!
LOVED it when I saw it on the PS blog, had to drop by and let you know how PRETTY your colours & how SWEET your design are :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love this one! The embossed background, the color of the flowers, the twine, the shaker feature, just so perfect and pretty!