Sunday, February 25, 2018

{Technique Tuesday} Stinky Birthday + Birthday Sale!

 

I'm popping in to share a quick, fun birthday card featuring Love Stinks and to tell you about a fabulous sale at Technique Tuesday! This cute little set is now on sale, along with everything else in the store and I think everyone should own this set. ;)


I cut several masks for both the poopy couple and the toilet paper rolls. Then I covered up the images as I stamped to create a group of toilet paper rolls celebrating with the poop. LOL  I added some shimmer to all the party-goers and glitter tape along the side of the card base, under the top panel.

Click HERE or on the banner to shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love your card! Also love you calling them the "poopy couple". :D Great colouring!

Purple Princess said...

So super fun!!