Friday, March 30, 2018

{Technique Tuesday} April 2018 Release Countdown: Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of Technique Tuesday's April 2018 Release Countdown! The design team is featuring a variety of release products and you're sure to love them so be sure to head over to the Technique Tuesday blog for the full reveal and links to all of the amazing projects. All of the product links will go live on April 1, 2018 for your shopping pleasure.


Today, I'm showcasing the Just Us Girls stamp set and coordinating dies with a scripted word from the Flowers For Her stamp set. All of the flowers and main sentiment are from Just Us Girls and the scripted 'smile' is an add-on from Flowers For Her


I fell in love with Just Us Girls as soon as I saw it and it's sure to become one of my go-to favourites for encouragement cards. The large corner stamp is absolutely stunning and I love that all of the flowers have individual die cuts for layering. You can layer all of the flowers as I have on the bottom of the card or add single die cuts to pop up individual flowers.


The flowers were stamped with grey pigment ink and heat embossed with sparkle embossing powder.  The sentiment was stamped with black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I watercoloured all of the flowers with distress inks and I painted the frame in bundled sage and evergreen bough to coordinate with the leaves. To finish, I embellished with sparkling clear sequins.



See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the April Release Countdown!

Sources:

SaveSave

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So very pretty!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! I love the floral designs and the lovely sentiment!