Monday, June 25, 2018

{Altenew} Warehouse Sale!


Altenew is moving their warehouse this summer and needs to clear out some products. You can save up to 50% on over 300 items, including stamps, dies, inks, stencils, ink sprays, papers, bundles and more. Here are some of my favourite cards using stamp sets and dies included in this fabulous warehouse sale!


Visit my original post for Engineers Rule HERE.



Visit my original post for Birds of a Feather HERE.



Visit my original post for Build-A-Flower: Sakura Blossom HERE.



Visit my original post for Build-A-Flower: Sakura Blossom HERE.



Visit my original post for Celebrations HERE.



Visit my original post for Hug Me and Sweet Friend HERE.



Visit my original post (with video) for Hug Me HERE.



Visit my original post (with video) for Engineers Rule HERE.



Visit my original post for Hug Me and Big World Die Set HERE.



Visit my original post for Celebrations HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by! This sale ends at 11:59pm EST on June 27, 2018. Happy shopping!

Supplies:

No comments: