Saturday, August 18, 2018

{Spellbinders} Fire Up the Grill by Debi Adams


I had the pleasure of playing with Spellbinders' Fire Up the Grill stamp and die set designed by Debi Adams and this is what I came up with! To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of assembled s'mores and, much like peanut butter and jam, I'd rather eat the parts separately. LOL Almost everyone else I know loves them though, especially with dark chocolate so that's what I used here.


The details on these dies are the cutest and I used Spellbinders Platinum 6 die cutting and embossing machine for the rest results. I adore the graham crackers and chocolate bars. Look at the little details, like the dimples and score lines in the crackers, as well as the tiny pieces in the chocolate bars!


I die cut the marshmallows from linen cardstock for added interest. The marshmallows, crackers and card base were sponged with Gathered Twigs distress ink.


The grill was die cut from slate gray cardstock and the forks were die cut from silver foil cardstock, which I always love using! I actually modified the length of the forks by partially die cutting each end separately. They were too long for the design of my card and interfered with the sentiment.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

2 comments:

Dana M said...

Ack! What an adorable card. Dark chocolate all the way :)

Purple Princess said...

So very cute!!