Sunday, April 7, 2019

{Clearly Besotted} Beaver Appreciation Day


I bought Clearly Besotted's Build It Beavers when it was released and it immediately became a favourite in my house. My husband and son have used it a lot to make little notecards for each other. When my son started playing Minecraft three years ago, he assigned a beaver skin to my husband and that's how we came to love beavers, not to mention that they are an adorable Canadian icon. [📸: our Halloween costumes] Oh, and if you've never Googled "baby beavers", I highly suggest you do it!


When Beaver Appreciation Day rolled around, I decided I needed to (a) use my Prismacolor pencils and (b) blog a card using this adorable stamp set! Unfortunately, the original set is now retired but Clearly Besotted offers a mini set called Builder Beavers. If you need more beavers in your life, I've added a list of other much-loved stamp sets I own featuring beavers and you can find those below the supply list for this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies for Beaver Appreciation Day:


Recommended Beaver Stamp and Die Sets:

No comments: