Wednesday, November 13, 2019

{Catherine Pooler Designs} October 2019 Club Sursee | Part 2


I'm back with more inspiration using the Deluxe Club Sursee subscription for October 2019. It's hard to believe it's already mid-November! Have you started your holiday cards yet? I've barely made a dent in my Christmas stash but I feel that way every year. LOL


As I mentioned in my first post using the stamp set Sleigh Bells Ring, the sentiments are a stand-out. For this card, I decided to feature the sleigh from Sleigh Ride stamp set, double-stamping the sentiment on the card base and again on top of the die cut sleighs. I love this technique since it looks harder than it is but creates a wow factor every time.


I used four Catherine Pooler inks - RougeSaunaEucalyptus and Daydream - to stamp the sleigh. I love the way the coordinating Sleigh Ride Dies show off the gorgeous scroll details! I centred the sentiment from Sleigh Bells Ring and stamped it with Midnight Ink, leaving it in the MISTI stamping tool for the second stamping over top off the sleighs. After determining the position of the sleighs, I used liquid glue to adhere them flat to the card base, trimming off the overhanging portions. Then I re-stamped the sentiment again.


If you're interested in joining Club Sursee, please visit the links below for information on both the Basic and Deluxe subscriptions.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love this, Emily!!
I couldn't tell you where the time goes?!...But no Christmas cards in the making, yet. I usually wait until the last minute...procrastination at it's finest. lol
Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs

Purple Princess said...

so fun and cute