Sunday, November 17, 2019

{Catherine Pooler Designs} October 2019 Club Sursee | Part 3


I'm back one last card using the Deluxe Club Sursee subscription for October 2019. Again, this one uses the same colour scheme as the first two cards I shared (here and here) using these same products. It's so easy to create several cards with one set of colours! I find that I don't have to think too much this way. ;) Do you do this, too?


This card features more of the amazing images from the Sleigh Ride stamp set and coordinating Sleight Ride Dies. I also used the Scroll Border Die to dry emboss the top and bottom of the panel to symbolize blowing snow, which ties into the sentiment from Sleigh Bells Ring.


I attached the trees, truck and snowflakes at different heights using both glue dots and foam tape. To frame the scene, I added 1/8" stripes of glitter black cardstock to the top and bottom of the panel.


If you're interested in joining Club Sursee, please visit the links below for information on both the Basic and Deluxe subscriptions.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute! I love it.