Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Last-Minute Gift Tags feat. Evelin T Designs


Merry Christmas Eve to those of you who celebrate! I'm here sharing some last-minute gift tags because how many of us calculate correctly and have enough on hand? It's always better to have extras for those surprise gifts. Plus, they're fun to make and can easily be turned into a card!


I watercolored images from Good Tidings to You (also available at EH | SSS) and Fun in the Snow (also available at EH | SSS) , using Simon Hurley create ink pads and I also stamped the snowflakes with the same inks. These inks are equally fantastic for stamping and watercoloring, which I love, and you can find all of the colours listed in the supply links below.


I used a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the animals' red winter accessories and banners. The banners are from Evelin's set called Framed for Winnie & Walter and they make awesome shaped tags. In the close-up, you can see how shimmery it makes the image. It's so pretty and festive!


To finish, I stamped the sentiments, then did a bit of masking to stamp the snowflakes. I secured the animals using glue dots, punched a 1/8" hole and threaded black cord.

For those of you who are celebrating this holiday season, I hope it's wonderful! Even if you have no plans, I hope you enjoy the break!

Supplies: