Wednesday, January 29, 2020

VIDEO | Winter Birthday Card feat. Simon Hurley create.


I'm so excited to share this fun, humorous birthday card featuring loads of products from Simon Hurley create. I didn't get a chance to use the Caroling Squad stamp set over the holidays and I love the adorable images so much that I thought of a way to use them in a non-Christmas-y way. This was pretty easy, especially with the sentiments from Dudes Too!




I separated one of the kids from the group of three and placed him with two little dogs. Sure, he lost part of his earmuff and shoulder but with the careful placement of the dogs, as well as his position within the frame, no one will ever know!


I used the Classic Flannel background stamp on the polaroid frames and sponged through the Frostbite Stencil. All of the watercoloring, stamping of the frames and stencilling was done using Simon Hurley create ink pads and reinkers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Teehee, this is so much fun! I love that middle caroler. And I really like how vibrant the colours are for watercolouring!