I love using patterned paper whenever I can and I had so much fun putting together this scrappy card for Neat & Tangled's collaboration week with Scrapbook Circle. The October Kit: Mix Tape has so many beautiful papers, embellishments and, of course, the exclusive stamp set featuring Danielle's lovely handwriting!
On the card base, I used the b-sides of both the Admirable and Punch Card papers. Then I stitched the b-side of Lyrics and the a-side of Punch Card at the very top of the card to create a top anchor. The books were paper pieced with the a-side of Admirable and serve to "bookend" the column of sentiments created with BasicGrey stickers, Thankful cork shapes, mini word cutouts, Evalicious puffy stickers, and exclusive Neat & Tangled stamp set, Stories (additional giveaway below).
Even though I combined eight different kit elements on my card, I could easily make a dozen more cards with the supplies in this wonderful kit. It's a great value!
I'm giving away this exclusive Neat & Tangled stamp set from the Scrapbook Circle kit. All you have to do is leave a comment here by 11:59pm on Friday, October 10, 2015. The lucky winner will be chosen via random.org and announced here on my blog on the weekend.
Please be sure to visit the Neat & Tangled and Scrapbook Circle blogs each day this week for more inspiration and opportunities to win (links below). At the end of the week, one lucky commenter from the Neat & Tangled blog will win a $30 credit to the Scrapbook Circle store, and one lucky commenter from the Scrapbook Circle blog will win a $30 Neat & Tangled credit!
Some of the Neat & Tangled team members are also giving away the exclusive stamp set on their blogs so be sure to comment on all the links below to increase your chances of winning!!
- Day 1: Neat & Tangled blog with Danielle Walls and Miriam Partner (additional giveaway)
- Day 1: Scrapbook Circle blog with Diana Waite
- Day 2: Neat & Tangled blog with May Sukong Park (additional giveaway)
- Day 2: Scrapbook Circle blog with Jennifer Larson
- Day 3: Neat & Tangled blog with Emily Leiphart (additional giveaway) and Amandine
- Day 3: Scrapbook Circle blog with Jenni Calma
- Day 4: Neat & Tangled blog with Nina-Marie Trapani (additional giveaway) and Mayuri
- Day 4: Scrapbook Circle blog with Rebecca Kepel
- Day 5: Neat & Tangled blog with Sveta Fotinia and Amy Tsuruta (additional giveaway)
- Day 5: Scrapbook Circle blog with Jamie Leija