Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PCS Digi Stamps Launch #9 - "Itty Bitty Bobby is Ron Weasley"

Itty Bitty Bobby has decided to be Ron Weasley for Halloween! I just love the Harry Potter series and all the movies. I don't think I've created a redhead before and I love how this one turned out. I decided to try the freckled look from Melissa's colour samples after I saw this video by Amy Rysavy on how to create patterns with the Copic colourless blender. It's such a simple technique but makes a huge difference. I can't believe I never thought of it before! Isn't he adorable?

I've been dying to use this Imaginisce dp ever since I got it and this was the perfect boy image for it! I love how some of the pumpkins and candy corn have a gloss on them. There are also cats and crows on the dp but unfortunately they're covered by the centre border and main image. Since I loved the pumpkins so much, I cut out a few extra and popped them with different depths of dimension squares. Maybe you're wondering how on earth I made all those tiny little holes? I don't have a piercing tool or guides so I used one of my parchment craft tools. It didn't take long at all even though it looks like it may have taken forever. LOL


If you'd like to purchase the PCS Itty Bitty Bobby Wizard Costume digital image, please CLICK HERE!

Sources: SU textured whisper white cardstock; Imaginisce Spooky Town Boo Whooo?! dp; Halcraft smooth white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Bobby Wizard Costume; Copics; Pergamano Perforating 2 Needle tool; SU brads; Martha Stewart scary fence edge punch; Recollections Halloween printed ribbon; dimension squares

3 comments:

Lauretta See said...

so very cute :) great job!!

Anonymous said...

It is RON!!! I love Harry Potter! This one is super cute, they all are! I will post on my fave's so watch out, you will be getting alot from me!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

My DD (a Harry Potter fan) said "Cute!"