Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's Always a Good Day...

...when the Brown guy comes knocking at my door! Yippee! I took advantage of Caroline LeBel's specials in September and ordered a bunch of stuff I've been needing for a while now. Most of it's organizational stuff so that should be very helpful. Maybe now I can craft a little faster. LOL I also got a bunch of stuff for a friend's birthday and I can't wait to give it to her. She'll be so surprised as she doesn't have the budget for a lot of this stuff and has been drooling over the SU catalog I gave her. I'm such a temptress, aren't I? :P Speaking of temptations...

Can you imagine my eyes when I saw this at the Farmer's Market yesterday?! OMGOSH!!! Chunks of sea salt embedded in dark chocolate?! I wasn't surprised when the woman at the coffee place I go to told me this was the most popular flavour. Mmm...I think I'm in heaven!!! Click on the image to try them for yourselves!

I don't have a card to show you today but tomorrow is Week 2 of new releases from Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps so please don't forget to come back here and also visit the Pink Cat Studio blog! If you loved what you saw at the Launch and also last week's releases, you're in for a real treat because the design team has a lot to show you!!!

1 comment:

BethieJ said...

Thank You for stopping by my blog!! I am so EXCITED for the new PCS digi release this week! I cant wait to see what you girls create with them!
I LOVE your snowmen below too.. that cracked glass tech. is so neat.. never tried it but LOVE how it looks... and now I MUST go peek at the link you shared oh my! I {heart} snowmen.. must look.. and probably shop! :)
Have a GREAT day.. and THANKS again for taking the time to visit me!