Monday, October 19, 2009

Just For Laughs

I really wanted to make a card and post something this weekend but it was so busy and literally impossible to finish anything I started. I had a lot of fun with the family though as hubby took Friday off and we went to the CreativFestival where I was good to my wallet and only picked up these six stamp sets. I would've bought more except the lineups were so long and some of the credit card machines were broken. I can't wait to put these to use as I had in my head how versatile they'd be when I bought them.

Now for the laugh. This is my dining table. It's huge but it's two-thirds covered with my craft stuff most of the time and the piles are getting higher. That eight-inch space on the edges are to keep my son from pulling down all sorts of stuff which he works really hard at. LOL I can't wait 'til we have a bigger place and more space where I can have a real studio and not use the dining table for dual purposes. It's really hard to start and finish something when I have to put it away so we can eat which happens several times a day! In fact, there are several unfinished cards that I started and never uncovered to finish. Yes, it's a true wonder I can get anything done! I probably should've entered that SCS contest to win the Workbox, eh? ;P

2 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wow, those are great stamps! I especially love that window and door set. So as I scrolled down to see your table......I said.....Hey, that's not so bad! Wasn't nearly as scary as I thought (you should see mine!!!). Ha!

Melissa said...

Emily, I love those stamps too! Do you have a web address for them? I would love to get some. Your table is clean compared to my stamp desk.