Monday, December 21, 2009

Customized Cards

Are you all ready for Christmas? I quickly wanted to show you how I customized two cards for my friend's nieces aged 3 and 6. I made these cards a while ago without the thought of having to add names so it took a little planning to find the right spot for the names. Finding a spot for Elise's name on the sugar plum fairy card wasn't too difficult but I thought I'd have to rearrange elements of the bunny princess card in order to fit the name. It's quite busy! In the end, I managed to find the perfect spot for Kira's name. I hope my friend makes his nieces' Christmas very special. :)

Sources for Elise's card: SU ruby red cardstock; AC textured earth tones cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Basic Grey Nook & Pantry fruit salad dp; Pink Cat Studio Sugar Plum Fairy digital image; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; EK Success large heart punch; Darice hemp cord; Basic Grey button; dimension squares

Sources for Kira's card: SU kraft & ruby red cardstock; Paper Reflections coloured cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; TPH 111lb matte white cardstock; Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses snow globe dp; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly dps; Pink Cat Studio Lily Winter Princess & Princess Bunny digital images; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder; QuicKutz Epic Six; Zig Emboss Writer; PSX Snowflake embossing tinsel; Hobby Hot Boss; SU scallop border & large oval punches; Martha Stewart Stamp and Punch Polar; Aitoh Silver origami foil; dimension squares

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea! So cute and fun!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Stamp and Smile said...

Adorable!! LOVE the customized idea and SUCH CUTENESS for sure girl...

Merry Christmas... Emily!! :)