Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks

I'm so excited that I'll get to see my sister, brother-in-law, and gorgeous niece again at Easter. They'll be coming up from the good ol' U.S.A. for the long weekend and, as usual, my sister will be carting up a bunch of stuff that I can't get here in Canada. How sweet!! To thank her, I told her I would like to make her a bunch of cards since she uses tons of them. I asked her what types would be most handy and she said thank you cards and birthday cards. So these are the first three thank you cards I made her. I'm not sure if I'll make more like this or try a different style. I must've been in my groove because I didn't even have to think to make these and they were so easy! However, I had a hard time making the centre of the bows flat but I think they turned out like roses so maybe they don't look so shabby after all. LOL Last but not least, the sentiment is a Verve stamp that I received when I placed my last order. I didn't expect a freebie at all so it made me feel very special. Not only is this sentiment gorgeous, it's perfect. Thanks so much, Julee!

Source: SU Bashful Blue, Kraft & textured Very Vanilla cardstock; Provo Craft Slab IV dp; Verve Celebration of Thanks; Memories Artprint Brown ink; SU 1-3/8" circle punch & scallop trim border punch; SU Bashful Blue 5/8" satin ribbon

3 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! Love the blue and kraft!

Inkerbelle said...

These are gorjuss, Emily! Ff your sister doesn't like them, you can always send them to me! But I highly doubt it, LOL.

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm putting these beauties in my FAV's file... such a nice clean and simple layout! Don't you LOVE those "Freebies"!! SMILES :)