Monday, April 19, 2010

Babies Babies Babies

I think I may be addicted to making CAS cards. Er, did I just say that? ;) I was staring down Inside & Out: Baby and love the scripted elements the most. That's when the idea of creating a whole line of "babies" popped into my head. I love it when that happens! They linked up so nicely together. I picked out a neutral palette and started at the bottom, working my way up. This card is busiest in the middle so the blank top third balances out the bottom with the ribbon embellishment and scalloped edge nicely. The button image is from Tiny Treats: Valentine. Thanks for looking! I hope you had a nice start to the week.

Sources: SU Certainly Celery, Naturals Ivory & Kraft cardstock; PTI Inside & Out: Baby; PTI Tiny Treats: Valentine; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; SU scallop edge punch; SU Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

No comments: