Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Snorkel

This may seem a little over the top compared to my cards of late! My boss liked the card I made for her husband so much that she asked me to make a similar card for her brother's big birthday this weekend. I wanted to make this one more fun and I really did not like the inside of the other card. My cards are better when they're blank inside. :Þ

I was able to think outside the box for this card after being inspired by a couple of my toddler's favourite things: Tigga Togga and Bear on a Bike. I used the body of the sheep from Happy Baa...thday to make the clouds and I used the strings from both balloons in Dress Up Lily to create the waves. So fun, eh? :)

Sources: SU Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory and textured Basic Gray cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Billy; Pink Cat Studio Lily at the Beach; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Lily; Local King Rubber Stamp Happy Baa...thday; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; SU Basic Gray ink; Memories Sky Blue ink; Copics; QuicKutz Epic Six; QuicKutz Sticky Note Mini Alphabet Set; SU Crystal Effects; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

No comments: