Saturday, April 17, 2010

For My BFF

I decided to make a quick and easy card for my best friend to let her know that I'm thinking of her. She lives in Montreal now and we don't see each other nearly as often as we'd both like. We email and chat on the phone when we have time, which isn't a lot with us being moms of toddlers! Life has been a bit stressful for her lately, being on a big account at work and having to do some business travel, so when she gets this card in the mail I'm sure it'll bring a huge smile to her face. I love how this turned out and couldn't believe it only took me 30 minutes so I'll probably make a few different versions for hubby and other friends. Have a great weekend!

I have absolutely no idea why there appears to be an odd glow around this card. I checked all my camera settings and they seem fine. Is there really too much light coming into my condo? Or maybe my camera doesn't like Rich Razzleberry because it never photographs well.}

Sources: random white cardstock; SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock; PTI Top Ten; PTI Top Ten Additions; SU Whisper White ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; The Old Island Stamp Co. clear embossing powder; Hobby Hot Boss; SU Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Gutermann white thread

No comments: