Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Baby

I'm back with another easy baby card. I loved the shape and style of this card so much that I decided to use it for a baby card. I had this sweet little monkey coloured and cut out the same time I made this card so this one was easy to put together. The sentiment is a combination of words from Top Ten Additions and Inside & Out: Baby. I've been using the word sweet a lot. I don't know what I'd do without it!

Sources: SU Kraft & Naturals Ivory cardstock; GinaK 120 lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Baby Monkey; PTI Background Basics: Tin Types; PTI Background Basics: Text Style II; PTI Top Ten Additions; PTI Inside & Out: Baby; SU Ballet Blue ink; Versafine Smokey Gray ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

No comments: