Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge} Bling It On

This is my second post of the day.
If you're looking for my {Mama Elephant} Stamp Highlight: Love Quotes post, please scroll down or CLICK HERE.



Welcome to the last Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge in December! This two-week challenge is Bling It On. Use anything sparkly, including glitter, gems, Stickles, glimmer sprays and paints, etc! The design team is featuring Simon Says Stamp Exclusives. We would love to see you use them if you have them but it's not a requirement.


My card features a sentiment and circles from Love This. I stamped the sentiment first, then used a glue pad to stamp the circles floating across the card. I sprinkled three different colours of glitter on the circles. Then I die cut hearts from glitter cardstock using the Holiday Shapes and Large Holiday Shapes dies. I randomly adhered a mix of glittery hearts and patterned paper hearts to the card base. All of the patterned papers are from Studio Calico's Thataway paper pad.


Two winners will be chosen at random to win a $50 gift voucher to the awesome Simon Says Stamp Store!


It could be you!




I hope you will play along with us this week!



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Christmas. A new challenge will begin on New Year's Day! :)

Sources:

15 comments:

Bethany Stellpflug said...

loving the glitter circles and I LOVE how you arranged everything. :) So pretty!

Laura Sterckx said...

Fabulous card, Emily! The hearts and the sparkly circles look very pretty! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this card! Those hearts are so fun, I love the papers you chose!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emily :-) I love the postage stamp shape and the glittery elements ,, the whole design is beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Emily, I love your design and beautiful elements and how you've arranged them!!!

All the best for Christmas and the New Year for yourself and family !!

hugs
Heather xx

Joyce said...

What a fabulous challenge. I just love bling--and your sentiment is so wonderful, surrounded by hearts.

Samantha Mann said...

Gorgeous card! I love the postage stamp shape too!!!! Those hearts and circles are just beautiful! But I especially love that sentiment!!!!

Lin said...

What a neat design, Emily! Love how this all came together!

Lindsey said...

Everything works so well together on this card! The sentiment (I like this one a lot) goes perfectly with the map patterned paper and the shaped card base, and the "random" placement of all the glittery elements is just right. :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Emily! I love the sentiment and the postage stamp edges really adds a lot of interest!

Merry Christmas!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love the postage stamp shape!

Isha Gupta said...

I love love the card shape and the random elements to create a perfect movement. TFS

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous shaped card and love the hearts and dots.
luv
Debby

Cali said...

The card base is different and fun! The colors are great for Valentines's Day.

Greta said...

What a creative & unique card--love it & love the sentiment!