Saturday, May 10, 2014

Product Review: Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolors + Video!


This post is a product review of Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolors. I love these because they're so easy to use and don't make a mess in the process.



I previously used these watercolour papers on the Paper Smooches card below. You can find out more about that card and watch the how-to video HERE.


I'm providing both versions of the chart for your convenience. You can save either to your desktop by clicking on it first to enlarge it and then right clicking to save it to your desktop. If all else fails, simply email me and I'll forward it to you. :)


I'll be back very soon with a how-to video on colouring and stamping with Nicholson's Peerless Transparent Watercolors.  There will be a Paper Smooches giveaway!

Sources:

9 comments:

katie said...

Thanks so much. Did you realize that you now have 1000 subscribers?. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Wow! The colors are very different from the papers. Thanks for posting the gradients!

Sue McRae said...

It's great to see all the colours in action!

Monika Reeck said...

Emily the Image is super duper cute and lovely coloring too...Lovely card and I wanna say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you my sweet Friend..hugs

DoofyJEss2 said...

Great product review! Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

Great video and review! Interesting how some of the colours look so different in use than on the paper. Really helpful!

Patti P. said...

Thanks so much for sharing your video and chart. I just purchased these watercolors and can't wait to try them out. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

The video was great! Thanks for sharing your blank swatch chart. I just realized I only received 39 of the 40 sheets in my pack. :( Since they no longer print the name of the color on the back of the sheet, hopefully I'll be able to figure out which one I'm missing. With your color comparison, it should be a whole lot easier! ;)

CherylQuilts said...

Thank you so much for posting these sample colors. I think my pack got out of order, so this was a BIG help. And today the samples do NOT have the names on the backs. So it really helped to find your blog. Thank you!!