Sunday, February 15, 2015

{Paper Smooches Video} Hello Love, Bee Mine


I thought I'd share a bright spring card on a day when it's -25C/-13F and feels like -38C/-36F.  LOL! It's fun to make Valentine's cards but it's also fun to make love-themed cards all year long to remind those we love just how much they mean to us. These types of cards are also great for brightening anyone's day!



I used quite a few Paper Smooches products on this card, including Bee Mine (Bee Mine Icons), Love & Cherish Word Dies, Spring Fling (Spring Fling Icons), Hexalongs Dies and Tiny Hearts Dies.


A sheet of patterned paper behind vellum provides a subtle backdrop for the garden scene in the window. I embellished the big bee's wings with shaved ice and the little bee's wings with Wink of Stella.


I created my own enamel hearts using the Tiny Hearts Dies and glossy accents. Of course, the front panel and card base were cut from white linen cardstock. Yup, I'm still addicted! ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!!!

Gabi MeWi said...

Thank you for a smile...

Cornelie said...

I like this card! Great!!

Scrapthat said...

super cute!! I'd give you a BeeePlus! but really it's an A++:D
Dolly

Shelly said...

Oh, LOOOOVE this!

Unknown said...

This card is very beautiful! Love how bright and sunny is, really awesome gift!

End of tenancy cleaning Clapham

Lindsey said...

This is just as cute as can be(e) imagined! I love the bright colours and the vellum/patterned paper window.