Wednesday, October 14, 2015

{Neat & Tangled} Fancy Hello


I'm on the Neat & Tangled blog with this classic black and white design. When I sat down to design this card, I didn't feel like colouring so I set out to create something quick and easy. I also wanted it to have visual impact with lots of texture so I dry embossed the Tiny Triangles die using embossing mats.


The negative frame was created using the A Lot to Say die. I cut the sentiment four times using the  Hello There die and adhered them together using a glue pen. I wanted to dampen the graphic element a bit so I added stamped flowers and laurels from the Hand Stitched stamp set and coordinating dies.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love the amount of dimension you have in the tiny triangles from dry embossing! Such a classy and elegant card.