Saturday, March 5, 2016

{Neat & Tangled + Simon Says Stamp Video} Exclusive Cute Chicks Stamp Set



I'm sharing a video today with layout ideas for the stamp set Cute Chicks, designed by Elena Roussakis for Neat & Tangled and Simon Says Stamp. It's available now, exclusively at Simon Says Stamp. If you're a fan of Elena's illustrations, then you'll definitely want to add this set to your collection!




The video explains all four of these card ideas and how I created them so I won't go into too much detail in this post. I'll just let you enjoy the photos. ;)


The sentiment includes sentiments for at least five different occasions, which makes the mother hen and her chicks extremely versatile for all your cardmaking needs.


The more I created with this stamp set, the more I loved it. The main characters and their accessories allow for an infinite number of possibilities, especially with different colour schemes and layout designs.


I hope you'll head over to Simon Says Stamp and grab the Cute Chicks stamp set so you can be the first to have loads of fun with it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

11 comments:

Lynn said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your excellent video. The stamp set is now on my wish list. I was especially excited about the stamping tool....need that too! Thank you for the most creative learning part of my day. Hugs from Hawaii!

I Card Everyone said...

Emily these chicks are really adorable ... you are so clever, you could make an entire Easter coloring book for Mr. D!! xx
=]

Sharna W. said...

I love all the different looks you got! So cute.

Unknown said...

These cards are way too cute! I adore Elena's style too. Thanks for sharing the card ideas - love the video!

Thanh Vo said...

Cuties!!! I love the fact that I thought I was only going to see one card, but the fact that there are four in total made by you is such an awesome inspiration of ideas, Emily! :)

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness - these little marching chicks are ADORABLE!!!i can't wait to check out the video! i love the bold colors!! <3

TK said...

Fun! Such a great group of cards here!!

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS cards Emily :)
LOVE your CUTE chick cards and video - THANK YOU for sharing!!!
I have just purchased some Copics and been practising my masking, even cut apart some sentiment stamps, so I look forward to creating sweet scenes just like yours real soon!!!
PS - the MISTI has moved to the top of my MUST-HAVE list for this year

Lindsey said...

Stop making me want the MISTI right now. :D This is an adorable card set! I love how you mixed and matched all the parts of this set.

Unknown said...

Love your videos! Excellent designs! You sold me on this set. Thank you for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! You totally showcased this set, I love all the possibilities!