Thursday, January 26, 2017

{Neat & Tangled Video} Nutty Little Valentine

 

I'm so excited to be sharing this squirrelly Valentine's Day card using the My Favorite Nut stamp set and coordinating dies! I also used the Parquet Stencil to create the cityscape on the main panel. Here's how it all came together:



All of the images were stamped with black pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I watercoloured the images with distress inks. The background was also created with distress inks. I used the same greens on the acorns to splatter the background.


I used multi-medium matte to shape the balloon string. The knot was adhered to the acorn using a micro glue dot and the tail was adhered to the background panel using multi-medium matte. All of the images were adhered to the card base using foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super CUTE Emily!

Lindsey said...

Wow, this is all kinds of adorable! I love the soft colouring and the background design. The sentiment is great, too!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Lynn said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your beautiful and informative video. You are the best at demonstrating and explaining your gorgeous work. Thank you so much for the delightful video!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love that background with the subtle stenciling!

donna mikasa said...

Love your skyscraper background and customized sentiment!