Thursday, February 23, 2017

{Neat & Tangled Video} Lucky Squirrels + Two-Colour Heat Embossing Technique


I'm so excited to present another Neat & Tangled video, this time featuring the So Lucky stamp set, paired up with the adorable squirrels from My Favorite Nut, which is now back in stock everywhere! (See all shop links below.) The So Lucky stamp set is perfect for St. Patrick's Day but it's also perfect for every occasion honouring a loved one!



I created a mask to heat embossed the sentiment in two colours. I used Zing! embossing powders in Aqua and Leaf. I coloured the acorn gift in colours to match the embossed sentiment. The grass was added from the Lumberjack Love stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

SaveSave

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I so love this! Love the colors of embossing, the height of the card and of course the squirrels!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Stopping by to see winners post announcement for Cutest Video Hop.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely adorable!