Thursday, March 15, 2018

{Spellbinders Video} March 2018 Card Kit of the Month Inspiration


I had the opportunity to play with Spellbinders' March 2018 Card Kit of the Month and I want to share the unboxing with you, as well as the three cards I made using the beautiful supplies provided in the kit! I won't go into too much detail since it's all explained in the video so here it is:



On my first card, I used the rectangle frame die to create the background for the other elements, which includes an ephemera die cut and sentiment stickers. The floral die cuts were embellished with pearls, included in the kit. A flag tag cut from patterned paper breaks up the monotony of the frames and anchors the flowers.


My second card showcases one of the acetate pieces, as well as the largest ephemera with foil accents. I used some of the ribbon and embellished with the tiny hearts from the wreath die.


Once again, the gold foil stickers make it easy to customize the card with a unique, personal sentiment. I really love the textured cardstock in this kit! It adds so much to the background.


My third card features my favourite patterned paper in the kit, as well as flag tag dies in an unconventional way, to pop the floral ephemera from the patterned paper. I tucked in the heart wreath and added a pre-printed sentiment. This card was the easiest to make.


The Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month Membership is available for $30 plus shipping but if you aren't interested in the subscription and wish to buy the kits separately, they are available for $50 the next month, provided it doesn't sell out. It's a great deal so be sure to grab yours today!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

SaveSave

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Gorgeous cards. It wasn't just the kit but your eye for the details that make them special. I'm glad to be seeing you around again! You were missed while you were gone.

Lindsey said...

Wow, these are so pretty! I like all of them, but the gold flowers on the first and the colours on the third are gorgeous!