Friday, March 30, 2018

{Technique Tuesday} April 2018 Release Countdown: Day 1, Part 2


Welcome to Day 1, Part 2 of Technique Tuesday's April 2018 Release Countdown! The design team is featuring a variety of release products and you're sure to love them so be sure to head over to the Technique Tuesday blog for the full reveal and links to all of the amazing projects. All of the product links will go live on April 1, 2018 for your shopping pleasure.


Since it's Easter weekend, I wanted to share a card using Bailey the Bunny but I also wanted to share how to use this set for a non-Easter card. This adorable sentiment is perfect for an every day friendship card featuring sweet Bailey.


I tucked Bailey amongst flowers from Flowers For Her. All flowers and leaves were heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder on vellum and I added white cardstock behind the flowers so they could be layered without a see-through mess. The leaves were left as a single vellum layer.


I coloured Bailey's ears and nose with a white pencil and since I don't have the coordinating dies for this set, I trimmed him with scissors. I made two of these cards since they were easy to make and I'm sure I can find two friends to send them to. ;)


See you tomorrow for Day 2 of the April Release Countdown!

Sources:

No comments: