Saturday, June 2, 2018

{Waffle Flower} A Beary Good Birthday


I'm playing along with Kathy Racoosin's 10th 30-Day Colouring Challenge and for Day 1, a few local friends and I are using Waffle Flower's Bear and Bird. I stamped on watercolour cardstock with Archival ink and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to colour the images (see colours below).


I didn't have coloured cardstock to match the blue flowers so I used weathered wood distress ink to sponge around the mat panel. Then I adhered both panels to black and white patterned paper. Apparently, when you use diagonal stripes on the border of your card, it's very difficult to photograph upright. It kept making my card look like it was stretched diagonally. LOL


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

LOL, I've has a card element make my photograph look wonky before, too. This is beautiful! Love the watercolouring and mat panels.