Monday, October 22, 2012

{Avocado Arts} Thankful For You



Today, the Avocado Arts Pit Crew is sharing projects using the October release, Gobble Til You Wobble. For this card, I used the naked turkey, both feathers and the 'i am thankful for you' sentiment. All of the paper piecing was done using the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds paper pad.


I really wanted to use the cut files but I was having trouble getting my Cameo up and running. It was a bit frustrating for me and I have little patience for these sorts of things. Hopefully I will have it up and running soon. Lucky for me, I don't mind fussy cutting! ;)


If you'd like to purchase Gobble Til You Wobble, just click on the graphic above. Avocado Arts would love to see you using their stamps! Remember, there's a publication incentive, too. ;) Don't forget to check out the following posts for more inspiration:


Thank you for stopping by today!

Sources: SU More Mustard & Natural Ivory cardstock; Teresa Collins Vintage Finds paper pad; Avocado Arts Gobble Til You Wobble; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; SU More Mustard ink; foam tape

20 comments:

Queenie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The color scheme is super FAB!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card Emily! I love the the papers/patterns you chose!

Jennifer said...

This is just adorable, Emily! Great papers and I love how you stamp the sentiment on the feather!!! (=

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...I love everything you make! Lee-Ann :)

Lindsey said...

Fun card, and awesome patterned papers! The sentiment is perfect on a feather, I think. :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Totally adorable!! I love the colors and mix of patterns that you used! :) Fab as always!!

Brenda said...

OMG! This is too special Emily! And I love the papers too!

cassie said...

Oh my gosh - thus is SO cute!

Jessi Fogan said...

I have no patience for that stuff either! Give me fussy cutting any day :)
I love the classy papers paired with the cute turkey - and fab idea, stamping the sentiment in his tail feather!

Jingle said...

This is too adorable!

Billie A said...

So cute. Love the sentiment on a feather

Karen B. said...

Great choice of patterns!

Tracey said...

Loving your turkey!! Your paper choices are fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

now that is a cute turkey...such a cute cute card...love it

Lea L. said...

This is super adorable!! Love the cute little turkey!

Jen W. said...

Love the papers you used here and the sentiment on the wing is perfect!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE GF!!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love all the patterns you picked for your turkey feathers, and including the sentiment on one of them is perfect!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Gorgeous card Emily! The papers look fabulous!! I really like how you stamped the sentiment on the feather--very clever!

Lisa Arana said...

Darling and the sentiment placement is sweet,