Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{Paper Smooches} A Good Match


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. I used lots of stamps Cyber Cafe with macaroons from Hot Concoctions. Eeek, how delicious would it be to gobble up that pretty stack of macaroons with a nice hot cup of coffee! It would surely help me escape my crazy days of late. LOL


The plus sign was created by using the vertical line from the power button and stamping it twice. I thought this card would be a fun one to send to a friend as an invitation for coffee. It also occurred to me that it looks like a match-making advertisement. Coffee and sweets, anyone? ;)

Sources:

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love the stacked cookies and the hello.com is too cute... great card..

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...always love your cards! Lee-Ann :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I want cookies now. They don't even have to be multi-coloured :)
Love stitched rectangle - adds the perfect edge to that fun scene!

Evelin said...

love how cute this card is! :D

Lindsey said...

Love the card, but the best part is your reference to it being good for a match-making ad -- too funny!

Lynn said...

so fun Emily! I love how you combine your stamps!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fabbbby card, Em! I love the colors! LOVE your use of these stamps:)

joy said...

Such a playful little card, Emily! You have such a knack with this kind of stamps!!!

Pamela said...

Hehe super adorable!

Isha Gupta said...

Hmmm!!! your post made me giggle Em!!! Am I invited....well only see you mixing your stamps will do...no cookies!!!

donna mikasa said...

You combine PS stamps so well. What a fun card and I love those macaroons!

Anonymous said...

Another great card Emily! I finally had a chance to put the stamps that I won from you during the PS blog hop to good use. Would love for you to see it at http://alittlepeaceofpaper.blogspot.com/2012/11/learning-to-layer.html. Thanks again!