Tuesday, November 27, 2012

{Paper Smooches} Regifted


Kim is sharing this card on the Paper Smooches Blog today. It features a fun sentiment and awesome wagon from Knick Knacks along with the baby, teddy bear and milk bottle from Pip Squeaks. The speech bubble is from He Said, She Said. I masked both the teddy bear and milk bottle into the wagon and stamped the sentiment in multiple colours. I just love how perfectly the wagon handle fits into the baby's hand! Heehee.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! :)

Sources:

14 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love how this turned out! Totally made me smile.

Isha Gupta said...

Wonderful card Emily. I always love when you play around the sentiment like this. TFS

Annette Allen said...

now this is just too adorable.. I love how you did the sentiment and really you are so amazing with the PS stamps..

Karen B. said...

Yep, too cute.

Lindsey said...

That's a hilarious sentiment! Such a fun card.

canadian_liner said...

SOO cute. I love how you always find a way to put the images from those different stamp sets together...

Jessi Fogan said...

Total cuteness ;) That baby has such HUGE fun eyes!

cassie said...

So cute! I love your cards.

Basement Stamper said...

This had me in stitches when I saw it, so cute!

Pamela said...

Grrrr I am kicking myself for not getting this set!!!!!

Unknown said...

Totally hilarious Emily! Can u imagine a baby gifting this? Love it!

Jen W. said...

I really want to love this but I have to confess that those eyes kind of creep me out...

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Emily I LOOOOOOOOVE this card. Such a great use for all of these stamps and so well done and the CAS design rocks!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

hehehehe ok this totally just made my night!