Friday, December 7, 2012

{Avocado Arts} Smitten With You


Today, the Avocado Arts Pit Crew is sharing projects using the super sweet December release, Smitten With You. I knew I wanted to make a couple with the penguin. Both my son and I wear winter hats in this style so I am personally smitten with the accessories. ;)


I fussy cut the penguins, hats and mittens and dressed the penguins. Then I second generation stamped the snow piles for them to stand in. To complete the love scene, I added the mistletoe from Bring on the Holiday Cheer and embellished it with pearls. After positioning the penguins, I stamped the sentiment and then adhered the couple with foam tape.


If you'd like to purchase Smitten With You, just click on the graphics above. Avocado Arts would love to see you using their stamps! Remember, there's a publication incentive, too. ;) Don't forget to check out the following posts for more inspiration:


Our December guest designer is the amazing Kalyn Kepner! Please be sure to visit her blog starting tomorrow for more inspiration using Smitten With You. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Sources:

15 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Annette Allen said...

Emily this is just too cute..love how you put the hats and mittens on the penguins. so cute..

Hope all is well with you my friend.. thinking of you.

Lynn said...

So cute Emily...I love the sweet little mistletoe too! My boys where these types of hats too!

Tracey said...

Awwww, how adorable!!

Glenda J said...

This is so sweet Emily! The toques and mitts are awesome!

Lindsey said...

These would be the second set of penguins you had to cut out? ;) They are absolutely adorable, as is this card.

joy said...

So cute - love the mistletoe above their heads! Still sending up prayers for you and your family, Emily. Hope your little guy is feeling better now, too.

Lisa Lara said...

Over the top adorable Emily!

cassie said...

Oh my gosh - this is so cute!

canadian_liner said...

These penguins are available as digi-cuts, correct?
I know how big penguins are in your household--such a cute little couple!

Laurie said...

CUTE!

Lisa Arana said...

Ack... How absolutely adorable. Love theses hats and mittens.

Jessi Fogan said...

Hey, stylin' folks know it's all about the accessories :) You guys must look adorable! I love that you've got them holding hands, and I wonder if these are the pinguini D got a hold of before? lol

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card. lovely pair ;)

Kalyn said...

Love your little pair of penguins! So cute. And thanks for the sweet shout out! :)