Friday, March 22, 2013

{Avocado Arts} Peep-Tastic Anniversary


Today, the Avocado Arts Pit Crew is sharing projects using the fun March release, Spring Medley. I thought it would be fun to use the big peep to create a couple for a cute anniversary card. I'll be giving it to my sister and her husband who will celebrate their milestone tenth wedding anniversary next month. The nerdy glasses are from Smitten With You, the bow tie is from Let's Catch Up! and the 'anniversary' sentiment is from Avocado Style Borders & Sentiments.


If you'd like to purchase Spring Medley, just click on the graphics below. Please check out the following posts for more inspiration!


Sadly, this is my last post for Avocado Arts. It's never an easy decision to step down from a team, especially after 15 months with a group of immensely talented ladies that I really enjoyed working with. I'll always remember the day I was asked to join this amazing team. Huge thanks to Michelle and Lisa for the wonderful opportunity!

Sources:

18 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

That's an adorable anniversary card :) I'm beyond certain that the Avocado team is going to miss you horribly, Emily!

DoBea A. said...

This is too cute!

Unknown said...

Now THAT is clever!! Love how you made this sweet little couple!! We'll miss you Emily! Hugs! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Okay, now this is totally adorable! What a great take on those sweet Peeps, Emily :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

I love how you dressed up these peeps! They are so very cute!

Lindsey said...

You are definitely going out with a big PEEP, Em! :D This makes for a very cute and certainly unique anniversary card. Love the bow tie, pearls and glasses!

Jingle said...

This is so totally sweet!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Gosh... These are just too cute, Emily!! Love how you dressed them up! So funny!!
Hugs, Wendy

Shelly said...

Ha! This is too darn cute! LOVE.LOVE.LOVE it!

SmilynStef said...

This makes me smile ... adorable.

Alice said...

hee... this makes me happy! super duper cute and clever!! LOVE!! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Isha Gupta said...

Looove this card Emily. So funny. It is giving me a huge smile just by looking at it :)

Glenda J said...

Super cute... makes me giggle. Sad to see you leave AA... all the best.

Anonymous said...

so creative and fabulous Emily! love it!

Monika Reeck said...

wooooohooo cuuuteeee super duper cute...love your idea and fab color combo to Emily...CUTE CARD how are you dear...big hugs

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable!
I love your card Emily ;-)

Jen W. said...

Serious cuteness. Love the pearl necklace and the bow tie!

Maureen Morton said...

This is so darn cute, Emily - love the personalities! A+ on sweet.