To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS Online Store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, February 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Ashley Marcu
- Emily Leiphart [You are here.]
- JJ Bolton
- Jocelyn Olson
- Kalyn Kepner
- Kay Miller
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michele Boyer
- Pamela Ho
- Teri Anderson
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My card features the Ahoy Me Hearty stamp set. This pirate-themed set is so much fun and it's one of my most favourite masculine sets since Super. I created my own pirate by using selective inking and masking on the mad scientist from Great Chemistry.
I used the Love Word and Flowers dies to create the eye patch. The combination of the scowling upside-down mouth, eye patch and googly eye makes me laugh!
I thought you would enjoy seeing the mad scientist's doppelgänger staring back at him. LOL!
The custom sentiment was created by mixing and matching parts of phrases from Ahoy Me Hearty and the exclamation mark is from Mini Monograms. The background was created using the Curly Clouds and Borders 1 dies.
Thanks so much for hopping with us today! Remember to check the Paper Smooches Blog on Monday to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!