To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS Online Store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Ashley Marcu
- Emily Leiphart [You are here.]
- JJ Bolton
- Jocelyn Olson
- Kalyn Kepner
- Kay Miller
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michele Boyer
- Pamela Ho
- Teri Anderson
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I'm featuring the Kudos Two stamp set, which is a standard 4x6 version of the original 3x4 Kudos stamp set. The smaller set is being retired and the words in the new release set are slightly bigger, similar to the Kudos Words dies. The new version includes more flowers, leaves and even a stem that can be used as a banner for the birds to sit on.
I cut two panels using the Quotables dies and embellished the edges with the straight Stitched die. Then I stamped a cascade of flowers with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with Mustard embossing powder. I created a visual triangle with three vellum flowers from the Pocket dies and adhered them to the card with enamel dot centres.
I layered with subtle light grey and mint patterned papers, popping the floral panels with foam tape. The bottom edge of the lower panel is held flat against the patterned paper with Scor-Tape to better showcase the peek-a-boo effect. The hashtag sentiment at the centre of the design is a combination of Cardbooking and Kudos Words dies.
Links for new release items will be added as soon as the products go live in stores.
Thanks so much for hopping with us today! Remember to check the Paper Smooches Blog on Monday to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!