To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS Online Store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday, November 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Alice Wertz
- Ashley Marcu
- Emily Leiphart [You are here.]
- JJ Bolton
- Kalyn Kepner
- Kay Miller
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michele Boyer
- Pamela Ho
- Teri Anderson
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I'm featuring the Sweet Escape Icons which coordinates with the Sweet Escape stamp set so, of course, I used them both. You're seeing a lot of this stamp set on these two cards but there's so much more and you're going to love it!
Sweet Escape is my favourite from this release. I would call it a scene set, with three unique scenes and cute little additions that can be used to customize each scene. It's is not a holiday set, per say, but I wanted to show how versatile it is for making holiday cards.
I used the same sentiment on both cards. The sentiment comes as a single stacked sentiment but I split it on both cards, making one generic year-round card and a second by plugging in a holiday sentiment from Holiday Cheer.
Some of my favourite elements from this set are the deer and bunny silhouettes. They're absolutely adorable! I'm so in love with the Sweet Escape and I think I can safely say that it's my new favourite set from Paper Smooches! ;)
Thanks so much for hopping with us today! Remember to check the Paper Smooches Blog on Monday to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!