Monday, December 7, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Making Spirits Bright


This design was very simple so I threw together two of them while I had the supplies out. I should probably make 20 more so I can be done with my holiday card making. LOL! I wanted to showcase the Foliage 3 dies so I paired them with a glittery red bow from the Bows collection and adhered them to a black Frame 3 die.


The sentiment is from Joyful Greetings. It took every bit of self-control not to sneak in a drink glass. ;) I kept this design flat so I could mail it easily. The bases were cut from linen cardstock so there's a nice bit of texture. I added some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to enhance the festive colours.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Really, a festive drink image is the only thing missing from this card! LOL This is a beautiful , clean design with the festive cluster in the corner.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your design Emily, the leaves with the red glitter bow is fabulous!